Hello everyone,

If you were here today, you experienced firsthand the challenges we navigate when Mother Nature has her own plan for the day. Our dedicated professional ski patrol team worked exceptionally hard to regain terrain, however with the amount of unstable snow activity we are currently seeing at the resort, we needed to reduce our operational footprint to Brooks, Skyline, Hogsback, Daisy, and Kehr’s. Thank you to our patrollers for their ongoing efforts and to our guests for your patience today.

With warm temperatures and rain forecasted through Wednesday, we want to set expectations that there is a high probability that we will not regain additional terrain until we see a cooling trend. The safety of our employees and guests is our first priority, and we need cooler temps to help stabilize the snowpack before we can reopen additional terrain.

I appreciate your understanding and keep your fingers crossed for colder temps.