Hi everyone,

The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning in effect from late tonight through Wednesday evening above 2,000 feet, and we’re expecting heavy snow and winds as high as 60 mph. We’re doing what we can to prepare, but we anticipate variable conditions both on the road and on the mountain as we navigate this storm. If you are planning to join us, please anticipate disruptions tomorrow and Wednesday. Safety is our top priority, so please expect travel delays and potential closures. We may also need to close terrain if snow safety is a concern, and wind may impact our ability to operate some of our lifts at times.

To say it again – travel and operations over the next 48 hours are expected to be impacted by the incoming weather. If you decide to travel, the National Weather Service recommends keeping a winter survival kit, an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. Please continue to check WSDOT for the most up-to-date travel requirements and we’ll keep everyone posted regarding access and offerings at the mountain as we navigate this storm.

Thank you and stay safe,

Ellen & Vince